Trends in Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence in 2020
- Cognitive analytics, where machines learn from experience and build associations, help develop technology systems that evolve hypothesis, draw conclusions and codify instincts and experience.
- Parallel information processing, aided through chips custom designed for AI applications, help parallel processing of vast amounts of data.
- Smarter gets redefined with the advances in sensor, cloud and machine learning technology, and pushes the boundary of smarter homes, cars, infrastructure and just about everything.
- Deep learning approaches allow processing of raw data including images, speech and natural language; thus providing deeper insights.
- Face-reading machines decipher micro facial expressions to build meaningful information on the emotional state of the user, improving human-computer interaction in areas of e-learning and e-therapy.
- Intelligent automation combines automation with artificial intelligence that allows knowledge workers, from physicians to investment analysts to plant supervisors, to process, understand and use ballooning volumes of information.
More on this at government 2020 dupress com